The financial services industry’s confidence in the UK’s economic prospects is falling back to levels last seen in 2013, the latest CISI survey has shown.
Dear Members and CIIA holders,
I’m very pleased to work with our new elected Chairman, Maehara-San, our common plan for this term is clearly to increase the efficiency and the recognition of our organization. Markets have reached a new stage following the rebuilding of rules and missions in all the financial places, they should serve clearly the public interest and the society needs efficient, educated and ethical professionals. This is the exact aim of our association and we are proud to contribute at that goal and we support the involvement of our members’ National Association through training activities and international seminars.
The 2015 ACIIA Council & Annual General Meetings were held respectively on Thursday June 24 and 25 in Vienna, upon kind invitation of the Austrian society ÖVFA (Österreichische Vereinigung für Finanzanalyse und Asset Management), followed by a wonderful gala dinner held in the magnificent premises of the Schönbrunn castle.
More Articles ...
- Serge Pattyn joins the International Examination Committee of ACIIA
- The first simplified Chinese International Qualification Examination to be launchd in September by HKSI Hong Kong
- Election of a new Chairman in KCIAA, Korea
- Vilnius Invest 2015 - International Conference for investment professionals in Lithuania
- New Board composition of ÖVFA, Austria
- Liverpool John Moores University partners with the Chartered Institute for Securities & Investment (CISI)