The ACIIA Council Meeting/Annual General Meeting was held in Frankfurt, Germany on Thursday, 29 June 2017
On 29 June 2017, the Annual General Meeting was held for the first time together with the Council Meeting in Frankfurt, following the revision of the ACIIA Articles of the Association approved in April 2017. The Council discussed such agendas as the possible addition of new topics to the Syllabus, the marketing strategies and the annual renewal of CIIA certificate holder list on the website, among other things.
At the Annual General Meeting, the following members were appointed as the members of the Council for one year period from June 2017 to June 2018:
- Mr. Douglas Elespe, IAEF (Argentina)
- Ms. Yanhong Wang, SAC (China)
- Mr. Jean-Baptiste Bellon, SFAF (France)
- Mr. Ralf Frank, DVFA (Germany)
- Mr. Alberto Borgia, AIAF (Italy)
- Dr. Yasuhiro Maehara, SAAJ (Japan)
- Mr. Oluwaseyi Abe, CIS (Nigeria)
- Dr. Jesús López Zaballos, IEAF (Spain)
- Dr. Andreas Jacobs, SFAA (Switzerland)
- Ms. Ruth Kung, ASIF (Asia)
- Mr. Hans Buysse, EFFAS (Europe)
Dr. Yasuhiro Maehara (SAAJ; Japan) and Mr. Jean-Baptiste Bellon (SFAF, France) were re-elected to Chairman and Deputy Chairman respectively. The term of office is two years from June 2017 to June 2019.
After the Council/Annual General Meetings were held, a meeting between the members of the Council and the CIIA certificate holders in Germany was held to exchange views on the topics related to CIIA.
On 28 June 2017, the ACIIA Forum was held for the first time with 25 participants, including the members of the Council and the Associate Members from Brazil, Vietnam and Taiwan.
The views were exchanged among the participants before the Council Meeting on the following day.