Serge Pattyn started his career at KBC Bank as a Credit Analyst. In the early nineties, he joined KBC’s newly established Project Finance team, with exposure to internationalfinance. In 1998 he was offered to join KBC’s equity house - KBC Securities - as a Sell-side Analyst and became Head of Research a few years later.
The first simplified Chinese International Qualification Examination to be launchd in September by HKSI Hong Kong
The Korea Certified Investment Analysts Association (KCIAA) announced, at the general meeting on 22nd June 2015, the election of Kwha-Hyun Hur as new Chairman, succeeding Mr. Sundae Kim. Mr. Hur is currently Chairman of the Board of Directors of NH Investment & Securities Co., Ltd.
Vilnius Invest 2015 is a top-level conference for investors, finance professionals and business representatives in Baltic countries will will be taking place on October 2015. This event is organized by a strong and influential team: the Lithuanian Financial Analyst Association, the securities market operator Nasdaq Baltic and exhibition and congress center Litexpo.
More Articles ...
- Liverpool John Moores University partners with the Chartered Institute for Securities & Investment (CISI)
- DVFA Graduation Ceremony 2015
- HKSI Institute To Champion Business Ethics Awareness in the Financial Industry
- CPWP: To champion professional standards of the private wealth management industry
- CISI’s Annual Awards ceremony recognizes 86 top perfomers – including first ever prizewinner from South Korea
- Lithuanian Financial Analyst Association promoting CIIA to active investing community