Vilnius Invest 2015 is a top-level conference for investors, finance professionals and business representatives in Baltic countries will will be taking place on October 2015. This event is organized by a strong and influential team: the Lithuanian Financial Analyst Association, the securities market operator Nasdaq Baltic and exhibition and congress center Litexpo.
Liverpool John Moores University partners with the Chartered Institute for Securities & Investment (CISI)
Liverpool Business School at Liverpool John Moores University has signed an agreement, with the Chartered Institute for Securities & Investment (CISI), the leading professional body for the securities & investment industry, recognising the university as a CISI partner.
On March 20th the successful candidates of the CIIA programme in Germany gathered in the Museum for Communication in Frankfurt to celebrate their diplomas together with graduates of other DVFA programmes. All in all, 81 participants passed the CIIA Final Exam in the two intakes of 2014.
The Hong Kong Securities and Investment Institute (HKSI Institute) hosted its 8th Business Ethics Forum (BEF) during the International Financial Week at Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Centre on 22 January 2015. The BEF, first launched in 2006, advocates ethical behaviour and best practices specifically for the financial industry.
More Articles ...
- CPWP: To champion professional standards of the private wealth management industry
- CISI’s Annual Awards ceremony recognizes 86 top perfomers – including first ever prizewinner from South Korea
- Lithuanian Financial Analyst Association promoting CIIA to active investing community
- WICI International Policy Conference in Paris on May 6, 2015
- EFFAS Summer School 2015 - Program available & Registration open
- Signature of the EFFAS/CISI Agreement