Your Mark of Superior Knowledge and Skill
The attainment of CIIA® provides you with the recognition of a superior standard of applied common knowledge that is essential for working in domestic and international investment markets.
To be awarded the CIIA candidates must:
- pass two levels of common knowledge exams and national / regional exams
- be a member of a participating national / regional society
- have three years experience working in the domain of financial analysis, portfolio management and/or investment in general
National / regional societies
The role of each national / regional society is to:
- admit candidates into the exams
- arrange and supervise the exams
- offer the national / regional exams
- respond to enquiries from candidates
- provide or arrange training programs for candidates
- seek accreditation of national programs so that graduates may proceed directly to the final international exams
Applications and enrolments
To receive an Enrolment pack, please contact your local national / regional society.